Student Government is a self-governing organization that is responsible for enhancing the social, educational, and professional experiences of Laguna College of Art + Design students through the coordination of campus events, initiatives, and community outreach opportunities.
The purpose of the Laguna College of Art + Design Student Government is:
- To allow for leadership and professional development, through organizing and coordinating of student-centered events;
- To act as a voice for the student body, by sharing students interests and concerns;
- To foster an inclusive environment by listening and supporting other’s ideas.
- To direct students to applicable school resources.
2020-2021 LCAD Student Government Representatives:
- Claire Foxworth, email@example.com (Animation)
- Christa Ritchie, firstname.lastname@example.org (Drawing + Painting)
- Micah Bianco, email@example.com (Entertainment Design)
- Kayla Lemus, firstname.lastname@example.org (Experimental Animation)
- Sydney Sims, email@example.com (Game Art)
- David Corona, firstname.lastname@example.org (Graphic Design + Digital Media)
- Cindy Xia, email@example.com (Illustration)
Student Government Constitution
Email Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn about Student Government elections and how to get involved on campus.